Difference Between Heat Exchanger and Condenser
Heat exchangers transfer heat from one place to another.
In a refrigerator, the heat exchanger separates hot and cold air, while the condenser cools it.
A heat exchanger transfers heat energy from one fluid to another by utilising the temperature difference between two different fluids.
An evaporator uses a heat exchanger to separate hot and cold liquids. A condenser is a device used to cool liquid from one or more heat exchangers.
Heat exchangers do not use refrigerants, so they are environmentally friendly.
In any situation where there is a temperature difference of more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit between two fluids, a heat exchanger can be used.
A heat exchanger uses the same amount of energy as a condenser, but installation takes longer since they are larger and require more components.
Heat exchangers are typically used in industrial settings where large amounts of energy are needed for heating and cooling.
Higher pressures can be handled by heat exchangers.
The advantage of a heat exchanger over a condenser is that the former is more cost-effective and less prone to damage. This is because it does not have moving parts, unlike a condenser.
- Heat is transferred from a cool to a hot area by the condenser.
- Condensers are usually found in HVAC applications such as air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- A condenser is an apparatus that evaporates and condenses fluids in order to cool them.
- Condensers change the phase of fluids from liquid to gas.
- Generally, condensers are more efficient than heat exchangers since they transfer all the heat in one direction (instead of two).
- Condensers are typically smaller and more compact than conventional systems.
- A condenser requires less maintenance than a conventional system.
- Heat exchangers require more energy to operate than condensers.
- Condensers are more durable and reliable because they are designed precisely.
- Because condensers are smaller in size and simpler in configuration, they require less installation time.
SA179tubes.com is a leading supplier, stockist, manufacturer & exporter of Seamless A213 & SA213 T22 Tubes. Get in touch with us for the best rates & availability.